The Anderson Municipal Building/Lake Tower is a classic example of Art Deco design. Constructed in 1940, it originally housed the Town of Lake municipal office and water tower. The building now serves as an office for the Milwaukee Department of Neighborhood Services.
Visitors to the Anderson Municipal Building/Lake Tower can participate in a self-guided tour from the lobby through the third floor, where they will have a beautiful view of the southern part of Milwaukee County as well as the downtown skyline. Those able to navigate a flight of stairs will be able to view the underside of the former million-gallon water tank as well.